The Panasonic Portable UVC Lamp is a battery-powered Ultraviolet and Ozone germicidal lamp that effectively kills germs and bacteria such as mold, staphylococcus aureus, e.coli, influenza virus, dust mites and fungi in areas up to 60㎡.
Compact, portable & rechargeable, this travel-friendly lamp is ideal to use in cars, inside wardrobes, washing machines, fridges, tents, shoes boxes, etc. Each full charge allows you to use the lamp for up to 2 hours.
With 360° of purification power, light sterilisation has no dead angle. Perfect environment purifier for corners or areas which is difficult to clean. It's the perfect device to eliminate bacteria in the living environment to protect young and old people with low immunity, effectively preventing cross infection and reducing the spread of infectious diseases.
UV-C light also kills contaminants in the air that causes asthma and allergies. Dust mites is one of the main reason for common allergies. There are millions of living organisms floating in the air. The Panasonic UV Lamp kills 99.9% of them.
UV-C light has been professionally used in the sterilization of medical appliances, food and water since the mid-20th century by effectively destroying viruses DNA & RNA. It is widely used in medical environment with its high disinfection rate.
UV-C Lamps offer 100% eco-friendly, clean, and safe solution to sanitize or sterilize rooms, air, surfaces and objects that may be contaminated by impurities, viruses and harmful bacteria. Read More Photos
- Travel Friendly
- Ultraviolet + Ozone
- Timer Operation
- 99.9% Sterilization Rate
- Micro USB Port
|Portable UV + Ozone Germicidal Lamp
|Up to 60㎡
|(99.9%) Germs, Fungi, Bacteria, Mold, Dust Mites, etc.
|6.2 x 5.2 x 14.1cm
|UVC Lamp Type
|2.5W UV-C Lamp
|185 - 254nm
|700 mAh (Rechargeable)
- Is the lamp covered by the warranty?
Only if the lamp is defective or arrives broken when the product is opened. Once you open the box, if the lamp breaks due to fall, mishandling or impact, the warranty will not cover the damage and repair will be charged. Make sure you handle and store the product carefully and never touch the lamp itself.